Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, McKee's Pathology of the Skin, 5th Edition, is your reference of choice for up-to-date, authoritative information on dermatopathology. You'll find clinical guidance from internationally renowned experts along with details on etiology, pathogenesis, histopathology, and differential diagnosis - making this unique reference unparalleled in its wealth of clinical and histopathological material. The 5th Edition of this classic text is a must-have resource for practicing dermatopathologists and general pathologists who sign out skin biopsies.
* Covers pathological aspects of skin diseases in addition to providing superb descriptions and illustrations of their clinical manifestations - the only available reference with this unique combination of features.
* Integrates dermatopathology, clinical correlations, and clinical photographs throughout, and features bulleted lists of clinical features and differential diagnosis tables for easy reference.
* Contains more than 5,000 superb histopathologic and clinical illustrations that demonstrate the range of histologic manifestations.
* Brings you fully up to date with key molecular aspects of disease, the capabilities and limitations of molecular diagnostics, and targeted/personalized medicine.
* Features up-to-date information on biologics, drug eruptions, and other developments in therapeutics.
* Helps you stay current with the latest diagnostic tumor markers and other new developments in immunohistochemistry.
* Includes a completely revised chapter on cutaneous lymphoma that reflects recent WHO-EORTC classification changes, as well as new coverage of sentinel lymph node biopsy for melanoma.
* Shares the knowledge of the main editor Dr. J. Eduardo Calonje, along with co-editors Thomas Brenn, and Alexander Lazar, and new co-editor Steven D. Billings who offers expertise on both dermatopathology and soft tissue tumors.
* Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
By J. Eduardo Calonje, MD, DipRCPath, Director of Diagnostic Dermatopathology, Department of Dermato-Histopathology, St John's Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK; Thomas Brenn, MD, PhD, FRCPath, Consultant Dermatopathologist and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Pathology, Western General Hospital and The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK; Alexander J Lazar, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Departments of Pathology and Dermatology, Sections of Dermatopathology and Sarcoma Pathology, Faculty, Sarcoma Research Center and Graduate School of Biomedical Science, The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA and Steven D Billings, MD